Lego EV3 Mindstorm / Vex Robotics
If your child is ready to take the exciting journey into the world of Robotics in an engaging environment of learning and fun like none other then this is the right camp for your child
- We feel it appropriate to warn that this camp will be full of problem solving, experimentation, laughing, making new friends, asking questions..
- All our camps are designed specifically to satisfy the curious and inquisitive nature of our campers with the optimal combination of fun and learning
Thinking Feet's Lego EV3 Mindstorm / Vex Robotics program is the richest and the most innovative that you will find. We build our own curriculum and design unique challenges you will not find anywhere else.
- Developed over many many hours of research, development and tested over two years, this program will amaze your child with it's innovative content combining fun and learning....parents tell us that our program challenged and engaged even kids who had won prior FLL (First Lego League) contests.
- Our Robotics curriculum is built on many innovative programming strategies and equips students with the toolkit and confidence to program their way through any challenging robotics situation they may face.
Ozobots: Color Sensing Robots
Thinking Feet has custom designed a Robotics curriculum for our young campers using Ozobots...don't get fooled by their size...they are small but pack a punch.
- Ozobots read code directly from your computer screen and navigate challenging obstacle courses, react to color codes on their path.
- Our Ozobot curriculum has been developed keeping in mind our early beginner campers, and is designed to coach logical thinking, progressive problem solving using code and the integration of code with machines.
- They learn the nuances of machine behaviors that deviate at times from what you would expect requiring them to improvise to adjust performance with varying environments and situations...they learn the 'experiment and learn' methodology'.
- Students will learn to ask a lot of 'WHYs', 'HOWs', 'WHAT-IFs' and learn the ropes of figuring out many of those answers in our unique camp full of learning and fun.
- Our learning environment fosters creative thinking and problem solving in a very hands on experimental approach.
mBots: Beginner Friendly
Thinking Feet's Robotics curriculum introduces mBots to our very young programmers..
- With a simple block coding interface, students can program fun movements, obstacle detection, light animation and more.
- Students learn about dual motors, how vehicles turn by redistributing power between two motors. They also learn about sonar and distance sensing.
- A fun robot to begin your young programmer's robotics journey.
Thinking Feet’s main learning center is located in the Ballantyne area in Mecklenburg county. We are just minutes away from nearby Blakeney, Weddington, Marvin, Waxhaw, Pineville, Wesley Chapel, Piper Glen and Fort Mill, SC.