Our proprietary curriculum is developed by industry and domain experts investing hundreds of hours in research and development to create the best Coding & Robotics program for your child.
Special Offer!! Pay for 2 programs, attend all 4.
Plus a 2 week money back guarantee.
Your child's prolific coding journey with Thinking Feet
Your child will go beyond Coding and become a better creative thinker, planner, problem solver in the world of Technology
Our program is run by expert coaches.
We do NOT have students sit with a booklet following instructions, instead we draw out their individual creativity and energy in a collaborative learning environment.
Our students learn to take risks & chances, and embrace failure along the way to learning and success. This has implications beyond just technology enrichment. This journey of coaching and development takes time, which is why our programs span 8 - 12 weeks per unit. To meet this objective, we develop our own curriculum...none of the available online curriculum (free or paid) come even close to what we offer.
What do our classrooms look like?
In our classrooms, you will find a lot of hand raising, diverse set of ideas and thoughts flying all across....students experimenting, making mistakes and learning as they go along....The energy is palpable.
Try with a 2 week money back guarantee!!
No Contracts, cancel anytime.
L1: Electronic Circuits and Coding
Grades: 1st - 2nd
Thursdays 6:40PM - 7:40PM OR Saturdays 3PM - 4PM
- A curriculum specifically designed for our youngest technology leaders to introduce them to fundamentals of circuits.
- Learn about open, close circuits, LEDs, Anodes, Cathodes, resistors and input/output controllers
- Hands on learning using plug and play circuit boards and Arduino micro controllers.
- Students not only learn about designing circuits but also programming using block coding interfaces.
- Code using loops, conditional statements to simulate the action of various triggers like light intensity etc. Understand the interaction of code and electronics.
L2: Web Design and Development.
Grades: 3rd - 5th
Tuesday 6:40PM - 7:40PM OR Friday 6:40PM - 7:40PM OR Saturday 3PM - 4PM
- Students will design and code fully functioning websites integrating photos, videos, user interaction, navigation to internal and external pages and much more.
- This is a unique program where students learn creative design strategies and coding in HTML plus rapid development tools to create their unique live website they can share with family and friends.
- This is a great first step for student towards building web interactive web applications & games. They can use their learning to build functional websites to consolidate their school study links, sports passions and hobbies.
L3: Electronic Circuits Design and Programming with C
Pre-requisite: 6+ months of prior programming experience or Grades 5 and above
Min Grade: 4th+
Tuesdays or Wednesday 6:40PM - 7:40PM.
- Students take a giant leap in the world of Coding into programming Arduino based circuits with the language C.
- Use breadboards and integrate LEDs, digital displays, photo-resistors, switches, temperature sensors and more to program electronic circuits and working simulations of practical consumer electronics.
- Students learn about Anodes, Cathodes, Analog signals, Digital Signals and using signals as triggers using code.
L4: 2D/3D Games and Animations in Unity & C-Sharp
Pre-requisite: 12 months of prior programming experience OR Grades 6 and higher
Min Grade: 5th
Mondays 6:40PM - 7:40PM OR Saturdays 3PM - 4PM.
- Build high-quality 2D/3D games and animations in Unity and C-Sharp
- Can be installed and played across Virtual Reality Devices, Mobile devices, Desktop or the Web.
- Unity is one of the most popular platform to build 2D/3D games by professionals.
- Complete package to build games with cutting edge cinematic graphics, animations and rich functional integrations.
- Students will also learn the essentials of a Virtual Reality application and associated coding techniques. It will be fascinating!!
Pre-requisite: 24 months of prior programming experience OR Grades 8 and higher
Min Grade: 7th (exceptions allowed with extensive prior coding experience)
Sundays 3:00PM - 4:00PM (Online Class)
- This unique program will start with the basics of JAVA and cover content of AP Computer Science courses of high school, but in much greater depth and breadth.
- Program pacing will be very comfortable for middle and high schoolers with prior exposure to coding.
- Students will learn the fundamentals of object oriented programming, algorithms, basic data structures and more as they take their first major leap into the world of computer science.
- We have developed this program in partnership with Computer Science professors from some of the top universities in the country.
Pricing (per 4 weeks):
Level 1: $105.
Level 2, 3, 4: $135
Level 5: $150
Eligible for: Pay for 2 programs, attend all 4 programs (Coding & Tech, Math, ELA, Public Speaking)
Thinking Feet’s main learning center is located in the Ballantyne area in Mecklenburg county. We are just minutes away from nearby Blakeney, Weddington, Marvin, Waxhaw, Pineville, Matthews, Wesley Chapel, Piper Glen and Fort Mill, SC.