- All about problem solving
- Develop the ability to apply multiple concepts to problem solve
- Teach without being prescriptive. Our teachers are more like coaches.
- Encourage alternative thinking, explore different ways of solving problems
- We do enjoy ourselves and indulge in a bit of fun while learning...
- Laughing is encouraged
- Increased confidence in students to take on new challenges independently
- Students manifest their creative expression using technology
- Develop in students, an affinity towards logical thinking, creativity, problem solving
What we are not about
- We do not spoon feed nor teach by repetition.
- Our curriculum has a lesser focus on high volume homework.
- Instead, we lay a lot of emphasis on classroom coaching.
Reading Comprehension and Creative Writing
Engineering & Science
Thinking Feet’s main learning center is located in the Ballantyne area in Mecklenburg county in the Wingate University campus. We are just minutes away from nearby Blakeney, Weddington, Marvin, Waxhaw, Pineville, Wesley Chapel, Piper Glen and Fort Mill, SC.
We also have Charlotte locations on Providence Road near Arboretum and Indian Trail at the Cultural Arts Center..