- All about problem solving
- Develop the ability to apply multiple concepts to problem solve
- Teach without being prescriptive. Our teachers are more like coaches.
- Encourage alternative thinking, explore different ways of solving problems
- We do enjoy ourselves and indulge in a bit of fun while learning...
- Laughing is encouraged
- Increased confidence in students to take on new challenges independently
- Students manifest their creative expression using technology
- Develop in students, an affinity towards logical thinking, creativity, problem solving
What we are not about
- We do not spoon feed nor teach by repetition.
- Our curriculum has a lesser focus on high volume homework.
- Instead, we lay a lot of emphasis on classroom coaching.
Engineering & Science
Thinking Feet’s main learning center is located in the South Charlotte / Ballantyne area in Mecklenburg county. We are just minutes away from nearby Blakeney, Weddington, Marvin, Waxhaw, Pineville, Wesley Chapel, Piper Glen and Fort Mill, SC.