New Students try with a 2 week money back guarantee.
- All about problem solving
- Develop the ability to apply multiple concepts to problem solve
- Teach without being prescriptive. Our teachers are more like coaches.
- Encourage alternative thinking, explore different ways of solving problems
- We do enjoy ourselves and indulge in a bit of fun while learning...
- Laughing is encouraged
- Increased confidence in students to take on new challenges independently
- Students manifest their creative expression using technology
- Develop in students, an affinity towards logical thinking, creativity, problem solving
What we are not about
- We do not spoon feed nor teach by repetition.
- Our curriculum has a lesser focus on high volume homework.
- Instead, we lay a lot of emphasis on classroom coaching.
Online Class Schedule
No Contracts, cancel anytime.
L5: Computer Science with JAVA. Starting Jan 11th 2020. Read more HERE.
Pre-requisite: 24 months of prior programming experience OR Grades 8 and higher
Min Grade: 7th (exceptions allowed with extensive prior coding experience)
Sundays 3:00PM - 4:00PM.
- This unique program will start with the basics of JAVA and cover content of AP Computer Science courses of high school, but in much greater depth and breadth.
- Students will learn the fundamentals of object oriented programming, algorithms, basic data structures and more as they tale their first major leap into the world of computer science.
Price (per 4 weeks): $150
Adv MTH Level 6: (Pre-calculus): This advanced program is only for students who are NOT taking Pre-Calculus in the current year (but will be taking it in a future year). Currently taking new students.
Grades: 7th+. Mondays at 6PM - 730PM
Binomial Theorem and Advanced Sequences
Graphing complex equations and using graphs as a solution strategy
Logarithms and Exponents
Advanced Trigonometry and applications
Vectors and Complex Number Algebra
Pricing (per 4 weeks): $150
Adv MTH Level 7: (AP Calculus AB/BC). This advanced program is only for students who are NOT taking AP Calculus in the current year (but will be taking it in a future year).
Grades: 8th+. Sundays 9AM - 11AM (LIVE ONLINE CLASS). Starts as soon as class has 4 or more registrations (max 8).
Limits & Continuity
Foundations of Differentiation & Differentiability
Complex Differentiation and Higher Order Derivatives
Applications of Differentiation
Fundamentals of Integration
Applications of Integration
Price (per 4 weeks): $200
While registering choose the sessions marked as 'ONLINE'
Thinking Feet’s main learning center is located in the Ballantyne area in Mecklenburg county. We are just minutes away from nearby Blakeney, Weddington, Marvin, Waxhaw, Pineville, Matthews, Wesley Chapel, Piper Glen and Fort Mill, SC.