**Register Today. Limited Time Promo** Read Details Below.
Free First Session (Sign Up Required)
Are you ready to embark on a transformative learning journey from the comfort of your own home?
Introducing our innovative Virtual Self-Paced Program: Unlock Your Potential in English Language Arts, Coding, and Mathematics! Our innovative online program offers three essential subjects, each designed to empower you with vital skills and knowledge for success. Whether you're preparing for college, exploring the world of coding, or mastering high school mathematics, we're here to guide you every step of the way. Join us on this exciting educational journey today!
Pave the way to academic excellence with our Virtual Self-Paced Program.
How we do it
Learn at your own schedule. Speed up or take your time. No rush, no pressure.
Interactive Assignments: Put your skills to the test with a variety of engaging assignments and projects.
Automated Grading: Receive immediate feedback with our automated grading system.
Expert Instruction: Access video lectures and materials prepared by experienced educators.
Flexible Access: All you need is an internet connection, and you can access the program from anywhere in the world.
ELA - PSAT (Grades 7 - 9)
Our English Language Arts PSAT program is designed to help your child develop strong language skills while also nurturing their creativity and love of learning.
The ELA-PSAT curriculum is tailor-made to enhance your reading, writing, and critical thinking abilities. Your child will explore classic literature, sharpen their grammar, and master the art of persuasive communication. They will learn how to analyze and interpret texts, make connections, and draw conclusions while practicing answering all types of reading comprehension questions. With a focus on PSAT readiness, they will be fully equipped to excel in standardized tests and college admissions.
At Thinking Feet, we believe that learning should be fun and interactive. We strive to create a supportive learning environment that encourages curiosity, creativity, and critical thinking. We look forward to helping your child prepare for the future and achieve their full potential in ELA PSAT!
- Unit Structure -
|Dive into Evidence Based Reading||Study Grammar / Evidence Based Writing|
|Interpretation of content.
Rhetoric and Passage Structure.
Synthesis of Data and Facts.
|Command of Evidence.
Expression of Ideas.
Effective Word Choice.
Improve Passage Structure.
- 32 1-Hour Lessons
- Student will keep access to the Class for 24 months after completion of the program.
- Includes: Assignments and Grading.
Intermediate Scratch Coding (Grades 3 - 5)
- Build multiple visual games and applications using a very simple yet powerful tool.
- Learn simple and nested loops, conditional statements, sequential and parallel processing of code.
- Learn about multiple algorithms along with creative design as they code many games and visual applications.
- Use debugging techniques in their journey to become independent problem solvers.
- Take their first steps into the world of coding in a fun and engaging learning environment.
- 14 1-Hour Lessons
- Follow along instructional videos.
High School Math 2 (Grades 6+ - Completed Math 1)
- Topics For Math 2 -
|Statistics & Probability
Radicals & Rational Expressions
Click Here to View the Full Curriculum.
- 34 1-Hour Lessons
- Student will keep access to the Class for 12 months after completion of the program.
- Includes: Assignments and Grading.
$30 per month
Originally $50 per month.
Registration is required.
Free class will be available for 2-weeks after start.
1. Students will view recordings of Live Classes. One hour a week of Classes. Subsequent sessions enabled after student submits weekly assignments.
2. Students will submit answers in a self grading sheet (English / Math).
3. Students will take regular unit assessments (English / Math).
How it works:
- Sign up below for the FREE session.
- Within 2 business days, we will email you the link to access the FREE Session (available for 14 calendar days after start date with full automated answer checking).
- Come back here and use the same registration form to sign up for Ongoing Monthly Session.
- Full access enabled within 2 business days of signing up for Ongoing Session. Payment for the first month will be prorated based on session start date.
Thinking Feet’s main learning center is located in the Ballantyne area in Mecklenburg county. We are just minutes away from nearby Blakeney, Weddington, Marvin, Waxhaw, Pineville, Wesley Chapel, Piper Glen and Fort Mill, SC.