A unique flavor to Robotics, small but full of punch
- If they are excited to learn Robotics and programming in a easy to learn curriculum while immediately seeing the results of their work
- If they like problem solving, tinkering, experimenting, rolling on the floor with the robots, asking questions..this camp will satisfy their curious and inquisitive nature with the optimal combination of fun and learning
Thinking Feet has custom designed a Robotics curriculum for our young campers using Ozobots...don't get fooled by their size...they are small but pack a punch.
- Our Ozobot curriculum has been developed keeping in mind our early beginner campers, and is designed to coach logical thinking, progressive problem solving using code and the integration of code with machines
- They learn the nuances of machine behaviors that deviate at times from what you would expect requiring them to improvise to adjust performance with varying environments and situations...they learn the 'experiment and learn' methodology'
- Our campers will learn to ask a lot of 'WHYs', 'HOWs', 'WHAT-IFs' and learn the ropes of figuring out many of those answers in our unique camp full of learning and fun
- Our camp rooms have immense space where creativity, thinking and problem solving has more than enough room to grow...another Thinking Feet advantage
Thinking Feet’s main learning center is located in the Ballantyne area in Mecklenburg county in the Wingate University campus. We are just minutes away from nearby Blakeney, Weddington, Marvin, Waxhaw, Pineville, Wesley Chapel, Piper Glen and Fort Mill, SC.