100% of our Blue and Orange track students scored 1500+
Small Group Classes and Individualized Development Plan.
Time is your child's biggest asset, we will deliver the greatest value in the most optimal time.
Blue Tracks are full for the May/June SATs. Registration open for Aug - Dec SATs .
Path to success
Getting an improvement in score is not difficult. Most if not all providers will be able to generate a 100 point increase in score. The differentiation occurs in the amount of time investment demanded and the high score your child is able to achieve. Most self paced programs available online can get your child to a 1350-1400 SAT score. Our goal is to target a score of 1500+.
We have a three pronged approach to help your child succeed to their highest potential:
- A strong focus on STRATEGY that saves a ton of prep time. After all Time is your child's biggest asset.
- INDIVIDUALIZED approach. We do NOT follow a cookie cutter approach for all students.
- SMALL GROUPS. This allows our coaches to observe each student's development areas from a close distance and apply individualized approaches to hone their growth in a microscopic fashion.
A student's development path
- Build fundamentals, based on diagnostic.
- No cookie cutter approach, students are not forced to go over concepts they have already mastered.
- Start experimenting with various strategies to develop a personalized approach.
- Using data from Phase 1, coach works out the individualized strategy.
- Coach identifies specific improvement areas for each student based on a close observation of performance (only possible in small groups).
- Student continues to hone and develop on strategies with coach's close guidance.
- Critical analysis of every single mistake, leading to microscopic refinement of strategy.
- Build the motivational peak, maximizing score potential.
Initial diagnostic test identifying prioritized areas of development and recommended number of hours.
An actual assessment below, student got a 200 point increase within 32 hours of classes. Target score 1500+.
To enroll in our SAT prep classes students are required to have completed a minimum of NC Math 3 or equivalent, in school.
Based on diagnostics, your child will be recommended the Blue Track, Orange Track, or customized Green Track:
In all our tracks, we target a score of 1500+
Detailed and individualized growth plan in a small group model (4 or less)
- 4 hours of class on one weekend day plus home assignments.
- In the Blue and Orange Track, Class timings are primarily focused on strategy development and refinement. Students expected to complete additional tasks at home. Students are required to submit weekly assignments prior to their class.
- Assignment to Blue and Orange Tracks are primarily driven by performance in our diagnostics. If you child is a Math superstar, they have a high likelihood of qualifying for these two tracks.
Strong content to build fundamentals, unique strategies to maximize results in the most optimal amount of time.
- TIME is your child's biggest asset. With solid strategies, we optimize the time investment needed from your child.
Ongoing tracking and reporting of progress. As a parent you will always be in the loop of your child's development.
- Blue Track: $2600
- Orange track: $1000
- Green Track: custom pricing based on hours.
Thinking Feet’s main learning center is located in the Ballantyne area in Mecklenburg county. We are just minutes away from nearby Blakeney, Weddington, Marvin, Waxhaw, Pineville, Matthews, Wesley Chapel, Piper Glen and Fort Mill, SC.