Our SAT program is built on a platform of strategies.
Small Group Classes and Individualized Development Plan.
Time is your child's biggest asset, we will deliver the greatest value in the most optimal time.
Special Launch Pricing.
- Customized winning strategy for each student.
- Maximize results for your child in the optimal amount of time. Time is the most valuable asset for high schoolers.
- Small group classes to hone in on each student's development needs.
The building blocks
- Our program developers include industry professionals and university professors who have a track record of cracking some of the toughest exams in the world.
- We spent hundreds of hours on research, critically evaluating multiple strategies in each area.
- We let data drive our strategy development.
- As an example, we tested multiple strategies in Reading, we got down the time per reading passage from 12+ minutes to 9 mins 45 seconds.
What we are Not about
- No big classrooms - they are grossly inefficient when preparing for SAT.
- Every student will not be forced to go through the same development structure. If Sarah needs more focus on Reading and Jack needs more focus on Math, it would be unfair to have them invest equal time on both.
What to expect for your child
Initial diagnostic test identifying prioritized areas of development and recommended number of hours.
Our diagnostics uses a detailed data driven approach to map each student's developmental area (see below) to a customized growth plan.
Customized Strategy and Development path designed for your child in a small group (4 or less).
Ongoing tracking and reporting of progress. As a parent you will always be in the loop of your child's development.
Learning journey focused on Strategy Development, Practice and Continuous assessment.
FREE Diagnostics :
Choose a date below for a FREE diagnostic test.
Register to get:
- An incredible launch pricing.
- First 2 weeks are FREE (after diagnostics, limited time offer).
- One FREE college application essay review (can be used anytime in the next 4 years).
Hours never expire. Use any left over hours for Math classes (Pre-Calculus, AP Calculus), AP Physics classes (launching later 2020).
Spread the hours as you like, either 2 hours or 4 hours per session (slots need to be reserved in advance).
Register for a FREE Assessment
Thinking Feet’s main learning center is located in the Ballantyne area in Mecklenburg county. We are just minutes away from nearby Blakeney, Weddington, Marvin, Waxhaw, Pineville, Matthews, Wesley Chapel, Piper Glen and Fort Mill, SC.