Begins January 2024.
NEW!! ACT PREP
Are you ready to conquer the ACT and achieve your dream score? We're thrilled to announce our upcoming 12-week ACT preparation session, launching in January 2024!
Why Choose Us?
- Proven Success: Our track record speaks volumes! Our previous students achieved SAT scores of up to 1590!
- Continuous Improvement: We believe in your potential. Our program is designed to help you grow academically and achieve results that open doors to your future.
- Customized Learning: No two students are the same. We personalize our approach to meet your unique needs and help you tackle the ACT with confidence.
Ready to make 2024 your year of ACT triumph? Don't miss out—reserve your spot today!
Limited spots available.
50% Off Limited Time Launch Promo
How it Works:
Qualify based on a FREE Diagnostics (register below).
Upfront Payment: Pay $1200.
Weekly Credit: Earn a $50 refund credit each week upon successful submission and quality of assignment work. Students must attend ALL 12 weeks to be eligible. All credits will be refunded upon successful completion of the 12-week program.
Quality Requirement: In the first 4 weeks, the accuracy of the work needs to be greater than 70%. In the later 8 weeks (weeks 5 to 12), the accuracy of the work needs to be greater than 80%.
- Maximum of 5 Students in the group.
- Students must be 10th Grade or up.
- Sign Up for a 2 hour assessment. Enrollment will depend on the assessment results.
- Be committed to attending all 12-weeks.
- In cases of illness or emergency, students will be required to watch the recordings and submit the necessary work before the following class.
- Total 24 hour program.
- 2 hrs per week for 12 weeks.
- Starts January 2024.
Register for FREE Diagnostics
Thinking Feet’s main learning center is located in the Ballantyne area in Mecklenburg county. We are just minutes away from nearby Blakeney, Weddington, Marvin, Waxhaw, Pineville, Wesley Chapel, Piper Glen and Fort Mill, SC.